Epoxy resin bushings
Epoxy resin insulation material offers different characteristics compared to porcelain. It is lighter, more durable, and more flexible. Epoxy resin bushings are cast as one piece and do not require assembly. We offer a wide range of non-condenser epoxy resin bushings for low voltage and medium voltage applications.
Contact us and get support with the product selection.
- Proven technology
- Large installed base
- Easy to store
- Homologized by ENEL
- Oil and gas insulated transformers, dry-type transformers
- Railway & Traction applications
- Suitable for new installations and retrofits
Technical data at a glance
- Nominal voltage: 1 – 42 kV
- Rated current: 250 – 8000 A
- Compatible with IEC standard
|Bushing type||Rated voltage||Rated current||Related standard|
|BT HC||1 – 3||from 4000 up to 8000|